How to Register
5 Convenient Ways to Register
Before registering in a course, please ensure that you have the required prerequisites. If you have any questions regarding prerequisites, please call 613-735-4700 Ext. 2700.
1. ON-LINE * www.algonquincollege.com/pembrokePD
Once you have located your theme area, program and course, click on the Apply Online button to the right of the course section into which you wish to register. Verify the course location - Campus code for Pembroke is "PM".
A Shopping Cart of your selected courses will appear. Click Add More Courses to add more courses to your Shopping Cart. Click Sign Me Up to enter your registration information and credit card number (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
Complete the registration form in full, including payment information, and submit the registration. You will immediately receive notification from us confirming your transaction.
2. BY FAX - 613-735-8800 (using your VISA, MasterCard or American Express)
Complete the registration form, and fax anytime. A receipt and timetable will be mailed to you.
Due to volume, we are unable to confirm receipt of faxes.
3. BY MAIL (using cheque, money order, VISA, MasterCard or American Express)
Complete the registration form, and mail. Make cheque payable to Algonquin College, and mail to:
1 College Way
Please mail at least two (2) weeks prior to your course start date.
4. BY PHONE - 613-735-4700 Ext. 2735 (using your VISA, MasterCard or American Express).
Please have course and section number, date, fee, Student ID number and your credit card information available when calling.
Registration hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
5. IN PERSON - Room 131, Pembroke Campus
Registration hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Closed on Statutory holidays.
- Post-dated cheques cannot be accepted and will be returned to you
- Please make cheques payable to Algonquin College
- There is a $25.00 charge for cheques returned from the bank
- Cheques returned from the bank are not considered to be official withdrawals
- Clients remain registered and responsible for payment of fees
(PDF file - 70Kb)